Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Are you a reader or a writer?

I'm definitely a reader. Evan has accused me of living vicariously through the Internet. He said I'd rather read about what everyone else is doing than write about my own life. I can't help it! You all are able to describe your lives so much better than I can, so of course I prefer to read your blogs rather than post on mine! I suppose I can make some kind of futile attempt to commit to blogging at least once a week, but I'm honest enough with myself to know that I won't keep it up. Especially since The Bachelor is in full swing!!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Yay for The Bachelor! He's so adorable with that whole nerdy/cute thing going on!

Meemer said...

see, you need to write more though, cuz i need to know what you are up too.

i guess you could say i'm a writer though. i have a hard time staying up with everyone else's blogs. i guess i'm selfish that way, i post on mine in my spare time and i have so much to say that i never have time to check in with everyone else.

even now, i seem to be leaving longer comments. and that just isn't right. i mean, how is it that i think i am so special to comment on your blog about how much i write? it really doesn't make sense! i need to step outside of myself and see how you are doing! i hate that about myself, it is something i need to work on, but (if you have read my blog, you know i haven't been making new years resolutions for the fact that i always fail, and who can get used to failing time and time again without it affecting their self esteem?)

but i am working on it. i did sign up for a google reader that links me to my favorite blogs when the update them. it didnt' work so well, so then i tried bloglines, which works fine, if i remember to check it. somedays i fear, i could spend all day online, ya know?

alas, i must attend to the other blogs i have neglected. i love you and farewell!