Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My two favorite songs...


You know how usually when a song gets played over and over on the radio, you get really tired of it, really quickly? That just hasn't happened for me with "Love Story" by Taylor Swift and "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay.
And they get played ALL THE TIME. In fact, I love them more and more every time they play. To make things even better (for me, at least), I can now hear them both in one song! Jon Schmidt has done this arrangement, and I love it! He's such a talented artist. I'll leave this for you to enjoy while Evan and I jet off to Hawaii. Don't worry, it's gonna suck cuz it's supposed to rain the whole time. (Like that matters-it's HAWAII!!! I was just trying not to make you jealous.) :)

3 comments:

Cathryn said...

Have a great time in Hawaii! A little rain there every day is quite typical. That's why it's so green and beautiful. Please take lots of pictures so you can share them on your blog when you get back. Enjoy!!

Brooke said...

I LOVE both of those songs, too. But that arrangement is awesome! Have a fabulous time in Hawaii!

Katie said...

Thanks for that last little comment. You are so selfless. :-) And I hadn't seen ANY of those videos so that was fun. I like Jon Schmidt a lot - and the story about his daughter loving the song. HAVE FUN IN HAWAII DUDES!!!!