Monday, August 24, 2009

A Few Firsts

So, I finally did it.....I started my first post to the BaPPH blog. Yippie-skippie!!

On to the second first of this momentous blog post. Here was Robin this morning, ready for anything the pharmaceutical world could throw at her (notice the thrown prescription bottle-dodging flip-flops).Looking good Dr. Jamison! Melanie, you're welcome.

I had the wonderful opportunity to drive her to school and drop her off for her first day of class. I loved it, as well as The Pie pizza we ate for lunch. I will let Robin share her experience about the rest of this HUGE first (the school, not the pizza), as well as her first cutting-edge technological gadgetry purchase. (that's a thing, right?)

-Evan

6 comments:

Katie said...

this made me laugh because all day i've been trying to catch up on my blog reading and i've seen SO many back to school pictures with my friend's little kids with their backpacks on all ready for their big day. And now, my last blog post of the day - what do I see - but my dear friend Robin with her backpack on all ready for her first day. It's so funny - i love it. And I can't believe it's already here!! I'm so nervous for her.... you.... uh, now I don't know who I'm talking to Robin or Evan. Anyway, exciting day! Can't wait to hear Robin's stories. Way to go Robs!!1

Michelle said...

I loved this! I literally laughed out loud! I think you look adorable! Way to go! I am dying to hear all about it! And now that you have no spare time, I am wondering if that will be later than sooner...oh well, you ROCK!

Unknown said...

Could there be anything CUTER!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck, play nice, wait your turn in line, raise your hand, and I know you will make lots of new friends. Seriously could not be prouder of you!!!! Love you way too much!!

MelanieBrenchley said...

Oh, don't you look cute in your new clothes and your new velcro sneakers! (well maybe you forgot to wear your new velcro sneakers, but darling all the same.) This was the exact photo I was hoping for! (Good job Evan.) You are pretty amazing Bobby. You know we're so proud of you. -- Mel
ps - Evan, you are quite the blogger -"Bowling and Pink Puff Hearts" will only benefit from two fine author/contributors.

Ashley said...

What a great picture. Best of luck to you, Robin! I'm sure the next 4 years will just zoom by. If there's anything I can help you with...just ask.

aezra noell said...

Hey Robin! I finally found you. I was wondering if you had a blog or not. I somehow found it. Now i can see how you guys are doing. Hope you had a good weekend. take care!