Thursday, October 2, 2008

I knew it! Danged self-esteem...

So, my self-esteem really is based on others. I love it when other people like me! I didn't realize that I had turned on the moderate comments option, and I have been checking my own posts to see if anyone had read my thoughts, and I've been a little disheartened that no one seemed to be checking me out. Nerdy, huh? Then, I log in to my blog account and find that I have 6 comments waiting to be approved before they could be posted to my blog! I am so popliar! (That's for you, Kate.) Thanks guys! Now that I know how great it is, I will start commenting on your posts. Sorry I was just a lurker for so long.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Heehee! you are too cute, if you need any self-esteem boost, you just call me girl! Can we plan something fun for Park City? Paula offered to watch my kids...

Janelle said...

Yes, I am a lurker too. I am usually holding a baby when I check blogs and I don't like to type one handed. So, I usually read and enjoy. I will comment occasionally.

Janelle said...

I wanted to write back to you but don't have your email address where I can find it. Do you have mine? write to me so I will have yours.

for leather: I just used my oven. You have to use plastic wrap or it's useless. I have put the oven on warm. you also have to prop the door open. I have just put an oven mit in the way. It takes all day or all night. Also make sure you start out with it really thin. --any questions let me know. This is my first time so I was just pretending to know what to do.

Meemer said...

i lurk. sorry. and i comment. depends on how talky i am right then.

Katie said...

you are funny. danged self-esteem is right. so, you are the lucky recipient of a comment today - usually i make comments if there are few posts to read and i have time. but don't worry that i got back from china and this morning my google reader said i have 200 new posts to read!!! that means no comments for anyone. except you because you did mention me and you know how i love to be mentioned.