Monday, July 20, 2009

The Girl Party

When I was 21, my sister Jennie and I picked up our nieces and drove out to our sister Melanie's house for a "No parents allowed" girl party. The night was filled with movies, treats, makeovers (I think the girls got a better makeover than us) and of course, riding down the stairs in your sleeping bag over and over. We kept saying we'd make it an annual thing, but that ended up being the only "No parents allowed" girl party that we ever had. To this day we still talk about how much fun it was, and how CRAZY our littlest niece was the whole night!


2 comments:

Katie said...

wo! you guys were sure beauties. i would have those girls do your make-up whenever you get a chance! when i looked at those pics i heard the love is a battlefield song in my head - "we are young... heartache to heartache ...WE STAND...." ithat is a fun memory.

Michelle said...

Wow, Rob, you looked, um really good! What a fun memory and I loved the pics! :)