Monday, August 17, 2009

What are the chances?

Here's a memory for you. When I was growing up our next door neighbor was learning how to play the drums. He was VERY dedicated to his practicing. We could hear him from inside our house with all doors and windows closed, even down in the basement. He practiced non-stop. He practiced everyday, all day. Why am I remembering this? Because we have a new neighbor across the cul-de-sac that has been banging on his drums since he moved in a few weeks ago...nonstop, everyday, all day.



Update: It has stopped!! I don't know for how long, but I'm going to enjoy the silence!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I had a neighbor like that, but it wasn't quite that loud... I couldn't hear it in the basement.
I was somewhat happy, though, when they moved out.
Unfortunately the people that moved in have 2 yappy outside dogs so anytime I'm outside of my house they bark at me... nonstop.

I'd rather have drum-boy.