Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Isn't this what moms have to deal with?

A couple of weeks ago we were sitting in church and all of a sudden Evan got the giggles like you can't believe. It was during Sacrament, which if you've never been to an LDS service, it's about the quietest 10 minute stretch in all of church. His shoulders are shaking, his hand is strongly clamped over his mouth to keep from laughing out loud, and I'm trying to shoosh him without further disrupting the reverence. Then he points to the floor...to this...


That's right. My 30 year old husband, who's
probably been dressing himself now for 28 of those 30 years (I'm assuming his pickiness for clothes started young) put on two different colored shoes. Needless to say he quickly went home and corrected the situation, but that didn't stop us from laughing about it all day long. What am I saying...I'm still laughing about it!

4 comments:

MelanieBrenchley said...

Awesome! The one I usually do is forget to change out of my "comfy flip-flops" which I stand in to get ready, into my church shoes. I've done that many times. Glad to see Evan can understand.

Michelle Montgomery said...

That...is hilarious! I'm laughing too.

Unknown said...

Can you hear me laughing all the way from here?! That is sooooo funny!!! This is why I need a daily blog from you (with pictures of course).

Katie said...

that's awesome!! that really made me happy - thinking of evan's shoulders shaking from laughing so hard.